With highly-skilled staff operating a variety of conventional and CNC equipment, we are capable of machining jobs both large and small.
Our CNC lathes give us the ability to tackle multi-part orders, while our CNC mills allow us to produce intricate parts for a variety of specialized applications. Our boring mill – with 7,500 lbs. bed capacity – provides us with the means to machine large frames, discs, housings and more, as well as performing in-house line boring. Our conventional engine lathes and manual mills allow for custom machining and repair work. Our in-house capabilities are further extended by equipment such as drill presses, a keyway cutter, a dedicated threader and a parts marker, allowing for efficient value-added services. For outside processes such as heat treating, gear cutting, non-destructive testing, anodizing and plating, we retain the services of reputable vendors to ensure each job is completed to our expectations and requirements.
- Four medium-sized CNC vertical machining centers, with varying working surface dimensions and average bed capacity of 1,760 lbs.
- One large boring mill with a 7,500 lb. bed capacity
- Variety of manual mills for custom work
- Four CNC lathes; some equipped with live tooling
- Smallest of which can swing up to 11.4” diameter, with spindle bore of 3” and 19.7” between centers
- Largest of which can swing up to 32" diameter, with spindle bore of 9", distance of 125" between centers, and 6,600 lb. maximum workpiece weight.
- Conventional Engine Lathes:
- One capable of swinging 48” diameter, with 210” between centers
- One capable of swinging 20” diameter, with 240” distance between centers
- Variety of smaller lathes
- Vertical keyway cutter
- Drill presses; radial arm, large and small
- Dedicated threader
- Programable parts marker